Saturday, November 27, 2010

BACK FROM THE DEAD (Electricity).

Yeah, so after the forced hiatus, I'm back to bring you guys some wonderful news!
Nothing new. Sorry. I was hoping World War III would start by now, but life keeps punching me in the face.
Anyways, things are looking shitty as always. Freshman congressman haven't really touched anything with monumental purpose. Politics is looking bad. I would just tell you that a black guy shot a white guy for robbing the black guy blind, but I believe that's too vicarious for your taste. In short, I'm not so happy. You're not either, else you wouldn't be here. But after an old man's ranting. (Shut the fuck up, you're twenty.) Oh wait. Still feeling old. My brain is still in need of rewiring. So if any of you are willing to give me a lobotomy. Feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment