Friday, November 19, 2010

Realisation of a Demented Mind

Taking my brain into pieces, I will tour you around what I believe is my mind. Or you know. A brain. That works. Maybe half the time. I don’t know. Penis.
The first part we will come around to is the textbook social awkwardness that a lot of people that manage to find this article have. Face it. Dick. People like us manage a couple of friends that show each other love by berating each other. And we degrade each other in the worst of ways. And we live off of it. It is this part of my mind that hurts my larger goal of actually getting people to laugh at my rantings because, well… You know. No one who has a massive amount of charisma manages to find this shit. But here I am. Content at least someone saw this and made their day just slightly better.
The second part we’ll come around to is my oh-so-lovely paranoia. Quick think DDR mixes before they got really shitty! Paranoia can be more fun than you originally think. I mean, you get to constantly sense that the clown over there in the corner is watching you. And talking about how much he loves to use your stuffed animals to touch your naughty places. NAUGHTY PLACES! Cock. That clown wants to rape you. Did I say paranoia? I meant you were supposed to mix it with schizophrenia. Like a cocktail! Drink it. It won’t kill you. It’s just a massive amount of fun.
Lastly, we’ll take the Magic School Bus into the abyss. This is the part where morality seems to blend with my desensitized sense of humor. (E.g.: What’s more fun than tying a baby to a tetherball pole? STOPPING IT WITH A SHOVEL!) There’s black and white. The area in between those is a massive distance of different grays. And that clown is waiting for you wherever you’re staying at. With his big, shiny… Anyways. This is what makes me lack faith in any deistic religion. My ability to stray in the gray. Where you can see that people make up gods to explain parts of nature they could initially not explain. Like that clown wanting to touch your “Michael-Jackson-Only”. He really wants you. Really.
Really. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIS.

3 comments: